2. Sims has eaten my head. Yes, again; yes, still; whatever. And I'm sorry to say I don't even have any further details on the activities of Simified LJers, not even those whom I have been working very hard at getting to sleep with Idina, because
3. I made an Annie house and I can't stop playing it, omg. It contains Miss Hannigan, Daddy Warbucks, Grace Farrell, Annie, Duffy (because I accidentally deleted my Pepper Sim, dammit, and wasn't going to make her over again when I had a ready-made Duffy to hand), Molly, Rooster, and Lily "Dumb Hotel" St. Regis. (These are modeled on the movie actors, by the way, even though it's a Broadway neighborhood, because the movie actors are a.) all Broadway anyway and b.) too fantastic to pass up on. My Bernadette Peters Sim kicks, if I do say so myself.) At first I couldn't get the hang of managing eight Sims at all, and so, for example, Daddy Warbucks played poker with Mark-from-Rent for about ten hours, won hundreds of dollars, and then passed out on the floor in a cloud of his own stink while dying of starvation as soon as he tried to get up from the table. Daddy Warbucks is apparently a gambling addict. Meanwhile Grace did much the same with the piano, and Miss Hannigan, appropriately enough, was fit to kill because she was left to take care of all the kids while Rooster and Lily made out. So I used the nice little maxmotives cheat that kicks everyone back up to the highest level on all of their needs, leaving me free to deal with their aspirations. At that point
4. Daddy Warbucks, Miss Hannigan, and Rooster promptly set up a band. It's a jazz band. Daddy Warbucks plays piano, Miss Hannigan plays bass, and Rooster plays drums, and they ain't half bad for a band comprised of people who have only existed for three days of their own time (and about two hours of mine). However, they had all been sleeping when I maxed their motives, so they all play in the band in their underwear. Miss Hannigan's got the custom bloomers that she wears during "Sign" in the movie, and seeing her jam on the bass in those bloomers and garters is a sight to behold. Also
5. Lily is addicted to shoot-em-up arcade games and aspires to a career in the criminal career track. She matches Velma and Roxie that way, and I don't know how the game knows these things. As well
6. Annie and Duffy are both fascinated with the telescope, and I thought Annie was getting abducted by a flying saucer at one point, but then I realized it was just one of the overhead lights floating in the middle of the air because was viewing the game with walls and ceilings down. It's kind of a shame, because I'm not all that fond of Annie, really, and I've never seen anybody get abducted by a flying saucer. I want to! Meanwhile
7. Molly started out as a toddler, but after Grace and Daddy Warbucks put in lots of work potty training her and teaching her to walk and talk, she grew up. With the highest aspiration level possible, might I add - I forget what it said, something about mites? She doesn't have mites, though, no worries. And do you know I actually got a tiny bit teary-eyed as I watched her go from toddler to child? It's official: I have maternal instincts towards my Sims. And it is similarly official: I need help.